The Ignite Leadership Summit is a fun-filled three-day event for incoming students who want an experience like nothing else!
Led by Ignite Team Leaders—current students at UT, the Ignite Leadership Summit experience provides a warm welcome to Big Orange Country. Each team will also have a Facilitator—a UT staff member who volunteers their time to meet and welcome the new Vols alongside the Ignite Team Leaders.
The Ignite Leadership Summit has two sessions and takes place at Coker Creek Village in Coker Creek, TN. The cost of $200 to your student account includes transportation from campus, air-conditioned lodging, meals, ropes course, a T-shirt, and program materials.
- Connect with current student leaders
- Participate in an outdoor challenge course (always “challenge by choice”)
- A high-energy UT traditions tournament
- Learn UT chants, cheers, and game day traditions
- Define your personal leadership style, identify your core values, and learn how to work with others in a group setting
- Enjoy bonfires, games, and dance parties
A picture is worth a thousand words—take a look at a few from previous Ignite Leadership Summits on the Jones Center for Leadership and Service Facebook page!