2023 IGNITE REGISTRATION
The Ignite Leadership Summit is a three-day off-campus experience for incoming students who want an experience like nothing else!
Led by Ignite Team Leaders—current students at UT, the Ignite Leadership Summit experience provides a warm welcome to Big Orange Country. Each team will also have a Facilitator—a UT faculty/staff member who volunteers to meet and welcome the new Vols alongside the Ignite Team Leaders.
The Ignite Leadership Summit takes place off-campus. The $200 registration fee includes transportation to site locations, air-conditioned lodging, meals, a low-level ropes course, a T-shirt, and program materials.
Leadership Summit Sessions:
- West Tennessee – REGISTRATION CLOSED
- June 1-3
- Linden Conference Center
- Linden, TN
- East Tennessee (Registration Open)
- August 16-18
- Carson Springs Conference Center
- Newport, TN
- Connect with current student leaders
- Participate in an outdoor challenge course (always “challenge by choice”)
- A high-energy UT traditions tournament
- Learn UT chants, cheers, and game-day traditions
- Define your personal leadership style, identify your core values, and learn how to work with others in a group setting.
- Enjoy bonfires, games, and dance parties
- Participants attending the West Tennessee session will have the opportunity to ride charter buses from Memphis or Nashville
- Participants attending the East Tennessee session will move in directly to their permanent housing assignments on August 15 and will receive move-in appointment information closer to the program.
Check out the FAQ’s here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.