Community Partners looking to request service for Ignite Serves, email the Student Director for Service Programs, Sam Monroe at email@example.com.
Ignite Serves is a three-and-a-half-day on-campus leadership and service experience for incoming students. Participants will have the opportunity to serve local Knoxville organizations, participate in leadership experiences, and enjoy evening social events. The cost of $200 charged at registration includes all meals, city excursions, transportation to and from service sites, a t-shirt, a water bottle, and program materials.
Ignite Team Leaders will lead students through an action-packed week of activities focused on team building, serving the community, leadership, and learning about the University of Tennessee.
- Move-in early to your assigned residence hall (For the Fall 2022 Ignite Serves session participants will move-in on August 15th or 16th)
- Serve multiple local organizations throughout the greater Knoxville community
- Learn the importance of being a true Torchbearer
- Spend three days with 450 other incoming students
Key Schedule Times
- Move-in is tentatively scheduled for August 15 and 16.
- Participants will move in directly to their permanent housing assignments and will receive move-in appointment information closer to the program.
- Check-in begins at 2:30pm on Day 1 (August 17)
- Program closes at 12pm on Day 4 (August 20)