Sign-up to Serve Calender
If you need volunteers for an upcoming service event, visit facilitation.utk.edu to submit a volunteer request. Before submitting your request, please ensure that your service opportunity meets the requirements listed below. Once approved, events will be placed on our Sign Up to Serve calendar as well as in our weekly newsletter.
- Requests should be submitted at least ten days in advance of the service date. The sooner you submit a request, the longer we will have to promote to volunteers.
- Service requests should not exceed a five-hour period or span more than one day. Reoccurring events can be posted but you must complete one form for each day/event.
- Service requests must not place student volunteers in harm’s way or expose them to drug or alcohol consumption.
- Service requests must not utilize UT volunteers to sell items or collect money for an agency or institution.
- Note that dates of service that take place during breaks and closings (i.e. during fall break, spring break, winter break, administrative closings, official exam periods, etc.) will be posted but are less likely to receive volunteers.
Reoccurring Service Opportunities
Need volunteers who can commit for a longer period of time? Email Laura Ketola at email@example.com with a short blurb about the opportunity including time commitment and how to sign up. Information will be added HERE for students as well as in our weekly newsletter.